Wake up with Rosie!

She’s baaaaaack…

Heading back to the air in a brand new setting, Rosie O’Donnell will be heard and not seen. The familiar TV face is launching her own daily, two-hour show for Sirius XM Radio this fall, to be called – what else? – Rosie Radio.

Essentially off the air as far as a regular gig was concerned after her headline-making departure from ABC’s The View in 2007, O’Donnell will host her new show from a recording facility currently under construction inside the guesthouse on the New York property she shares with partner Kelli Carpenter and their four children.

Once it starts up in the fall, Rosie Radio will air Mondays through Fridays from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET (7 a.m. to 9:00 a.m, PT) on SIRIUS XM Stars, SIRIUS channel 102 and XM channel 155.

Sirius is already home to Oprah Radio, Martha Stewart Living Radio and O’Donnell’s former View mentor and tormentor, Barbara Walters. And, yes, Rosie will take phonecalls.

people.com/people/article/0,20287529,00.html

Something tells me this show won’t last long either.

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAW! :bigyikes:

I’d rather not.

“Wake up with Rosie”

Could I get root canal instead? :smiley:

**Pray for Rosie, with her passion she could be our modern Augustine!

Sancta Maria, Mater Die, Ora pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark**

From 9 to 11 a.m. central time, I think I’ll stick with The Catholics Next Door on The Catholic Channel instead :thumbsup:

Once upon a time, I really liked Rosie. She was funny and seemed to be a pretty level headed person. But after watching her turn spiteful and mean spirited, I would rather have brain surgery than listen to anything she or Oprah have to say. Soooooooooooo, no thank you!!

I will pray for them both, instead.

God bless.
Carol

Yes, back when she had her day-time talk show, she seemed very different. Often the media referred to her as “The Queen of Nice.” But it seems that she changed after she came out as lesbian, and I don’t understand why she suddenly seemed so much harder edged. :shrug:

That’s a good observation. My wife used to religiously watch her and it seemed like about a year before she went off the air (which may have been about the time she came out), she turned into something that my wife didn’t even want to watch anymore.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.