Want answers to your questions about the Church Scandals?

**If you finally want answers to your questions about the Church and this time of scandal, I can direct you to the source.

"Exposing the Real Church Scandals** "
by Fr. Benedict Grosechel

I have never had my eyes opened like this before. I was not only opened, but awakened by these tapes.

Not only the true answers to what is wrong with the church, but the roots of how it all began.

He not only tells you this, but give the proper response and solution.

It is on 4 cassette tapes. The quality of the tapes are poor but the content is out of this world.

It is well worth the small price to pay to learn the truth and the solution.

You can get it from Crisis Magazine.
or go to crisismagazine.com

I am ten times happier since I heard these tapes.

tell us more!

[quote=Piusx]**If you finally want answers to your questions about the Church and this time of scandal, I can direct you to the source.

"Exposing the Real Church Scandals** "
by Fr. Benedict Grosechel

I have never had my eyes opened like this before. I was not only opened, but awakened by these tapes.

Not only the true answers to what is wrong with the church, but the roots of how it all began.

He not only tells you this, but give the proper response and solution.

It is on 4 cassette tapes. The quality of the tapes are poor but the content is out of this world.

It is well worth the small price to pay to learn the truth and the solution.

You can get it from Crisis Magazine.
or go to crisismagazine.com

I am ten times happier since I heard these tapes.

[/quote]

Here’s the link to the specific page

Can’t give us a hint?

[quote=Catholic Dude]tell us more!
[/quote]

What do you want me to do? Transcribe the tapes here?
LOL

All I can say is that I was blown away by this humble priest telling me so much. I felt very let down that this 4-cassette series ended so soon. I wanted more!!!
It passed so fast that I was still hungry.

Go get it yourself and enjoy it.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.