Wanting to go back to school....need new job to do so

I am really wanting to go back to school. I have always wanted to do something in the medical field but as the years have passed thing came up. I am now 34,married,and have two awesome little girls. Right now I work a job that is swing shift. I need to find something where my work schedule will be flexible enough to take classes. It would be impossible with my current 12hr night/day swing shift.

Please pray for an opportunity for me. I am also fearful of change and need to take a step of faith.

God Bless,T:)

You have been remembered in my rosary prayers. May God’s will be done in your life. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Praying for you.

praying for you… praying that clarity well come and the opportunity to go back to school presents itself.

May the Blessed Mother pray for us all

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Lord, please give our friend courage, direction, and means to study successfully!

I wish you the best! Trishie

Praying for you T…

LORD Jesus
Guide UR Daughter .

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.