Warning of a terrible punishment on all humanity - akita japan

3 Likes

Now forming a group to pray the rosary tomorrow.

2 Likes

Another Our Lady of Akita Video to add to the collection.

1 Like

Just in time for this Sunday’s gospel reading.

There will be powerful earthquakes, famines, and plagues from place to place; and awesome sights and mighty signs will come from the sky.

2 Likes

O right! I didn’t see that until you said it. That gospel is really hard to grasp. Especially the last line.

1 Like

Todays Gospel was about the end times. If you try to save your life you will lose it, and if you lose your life , you will save it.

4 Likes

I was thinking of Luke 17:26-37 when you mentioned Sundays readings…had the wrong day. Today’s gospel speaks of the end days too. But as we know only God the Father knows and Jesus warns us but never gives the exact day. But we surly can be punished before that day arrives. God have mercy on us and Mary please plead for us.

3 Likes

My only take is

What’s taking so long?

For real :open_mouth: If I were God, there would be another Chicxulub asteroid entering the atmosphere right the heck now.

D

While I have no death wish and I’d like to live a long happy life, I have also come to think that a major demographic-altering catastrophe is what this world needs right now, to shake the fear of God back into humanity.

If humanity were to be greatly reduced (like, say 1/3 or 1/2) by a disaster—natural or man-made—then all of a sudden, the questions of marriage, “gender theory”, abortion, contraception, and economy would be swiftly resolved. Because it would be in humanity’s better interest to let the natural things take their course rather than agenda.

So yeah. God is going to punish the earth? Bring it on. He knows we need it. Like, “how long, Lord before you come and judge the earth?”

5 Likes

Absolutely scared to the bone. Frozen with fear at Akita message :scream:

Sometimes I think that and then other times I remember my fragility and cowardice and just want to get to my death in a state of grace WITHOUT being part of the end times end game

Kyrie Eleison

While I’m not patient, God is. Sure, Jesus could return tomorrow, but in all likelihood, we will be centuries in our graves before that happens.

3 Likes

In all seriousness, there’s no reason to panic or be fearful.

4 Likes

Historically God doesnt punish for holiness, He punishes wicked immoral and corrupt societies

1 Like

Yes. Like 21st-century Earth.

3 Likes

Sometimes the calamity still occurs.

In the case of Noah, he was instructed to build an arc and literally ride out the flood. In the case of Joseph, Egypt stored its grain and weathered the famine.

1 Like

And sometimes, the righteous do die in the disaster.

1 Like

Be careful wishing for the end times.

Yes, it’s painful to watch your loved ones make bad choices and it’s hard to be called names for your beliefs, but maybe God holds back His wrath so as many people as possible can be saved.

12 Likes

You do know we are all going to share in those sufferings? The good, bad, godly and godless, young, old, innocent and guilty. All living creatures on Earth will suffer terribly. Our Lady has consistently appealed for us to heed her warnings seriously and act to prevent the Divine wrath being set loose on the Earth because when it does come, it will be no joke.
Jesus and Mary are always urging us to prevent this from becoming reality. They know how severe it will be, we don’t. If God is urging people to disarm His anger, i think we should listen to Him and not entertain any thought about the positives that would eventually come from the chalice being poured out upon us.

I get discouraged at the evil in the world, and i contribute more to it than i should, but i don’t want to experience any of those days of purification.

5 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.