Warning re saintbirgitta.com

I was doing some editing for the men sponsoring this website - until I noticed that they feature on their website a video made by “holyfamilymonatery.com” (to which one is also led through vaticancatholic.com). THAT website virulently attacks the current pope and Pope John Paul II, among other things. When I objected to “saintbirgitta”, they DEFENDED this schismatic link. They also challenged me to prove the charges of heresy leveled at Pope Benedict wrong.

So, I watched that particular video (made by “Brother” Michael Dimond) very carefully, pausing it and taking notes. I then sought out the books from which he quoted the pope (then Cardinal Ratzinger). I have about nine books and have searched for the quotations in about six of them and, as I suspected, every quotation was taken out of context.

I am compiling a refutation by using fuller excerpts from the quoted passages, which I will soon send to the “three monks” at saintbirgitta.com. If they still refuse to sever their link to the Dimond website, we will know that - although the Revelations of Saint Bridget of Sweden may be accurate and edifying (if translated accurately) - the “brothers” making this work their own life work will have, by persisting in their association with the Dimond brothers, affirmed that they are schismatics who support attacks on the Church which are of the most vile variety.

I AM POSTING THIS BECAUSE I SEE THAT SOME ARE CONFUSED ABOUT THE CATHOLICITY OF SAINTBIRGITTA.COM. I DO NOT CLAIM THEY ARE SCHISMATIC - AS YET - BUT IF THEY PERSIST IN SUPPORTING THE VILE ATTACKS ON THE CHURCH BY THE DIMOND BROTHERS, WHOSE LINK THEY PROVIDE, THEN THEY WILL CERTAINLY BE JUST AS GUILTY OF SCHISM. LET THIS POST BE A WARNING TO ALL WHO MAY BE LED TO SAINTBIRGITTA.COM THAT, BY ASSOCIATION, THEIR “MISSION” CANNOT BE AUTHENTIC OR SUCCESSFUL UNLESS THEY RELENT AND WITHDRAW THIS SCHISMATIC ASSOCIATION AND SUBMIT THEIR “RULE” TO THE CHURCH.

Thanks for the heads up and let us know how this is resolved, if at all. I always stay clear of people that attack the Pope.

I have been in contact with those who run this website again recently and asked them to state their beliefs before I would agree to again help them with editing work. Here is the reply I received today. I am posting this so that all Catholics who do a “search” on these forums will be able to read what they believe in their own words and be forewarned of their thinking before helping with or reading these Revelations.

I am not saying that the Revelations themselves are untrue. They may, in fact, be quite true. Oxford University Press is currently publishing them as well. However, the attitudes of those attempting to create a new translation are likely to affect that translation, no matter how objectively they may work. So, please keep this in mind as well. (I have as yet to read all the available books of these revelations, so cannot say just what prophecy, if any, they contain about the Church today. However, as Catholics, we all know that even saints have sometimes misunderstood some information they experienced and that the Church teaches that the Word of God and the authority of His Church must be our main focus in faith.) I am also about to send a reply email along with an extensive rebuttal of some of the charges made against the pope by the Dimond Brothers. I also plan to post these on a blog soon (as soon as I learn how to do that!) :slight_smile: so that those searching the internet for responses will find it. Here, then, is the latest email I received from saintbirgitta.com:

"english@saintbirgitta.com" english@saintbirgitta.com
To: “KC”

Hello,

We stand at the point of rejecting all kind of heresies there is concerning against the true catholic faith. We reject the vatican 2 since it is the anti-christ himself sitting on the chair as the pope, these last popes who have formed vatican 2 and those in the vatican 2 throughout the time until today have also been anti-christ, they are not validly ordained, and also they could quite surely be infiltrated as masonics in the church. But from God they are not, and neither do they care anything of the catholic faith nor the catholic people, since they just spread more and more heresies, teaching catholics today blatant heresies and false perverted lies just to fit their own bellies. The church today is not a church, it is the most abominable building you can find, they have eradicated everything what is faith and tradition from it, and inserting new laws and rules (doctrines) to their private beliefs. This is sad, very sad, and the worse part is that they act like wolves in sheep clothing devour so many souls straight to hell because of their greedy bellies and perhaps masonic infiltration, or any other enemy to the catholic church. So dont look at the church as a building thinking because of it it must be a church, because a church so long it does not provide the will of God and teaches what God wants, is not a church but a place of harlots. Remember to read the revelations of St Bridget of Sweden everyday and perhaps in the future after reading many times of these great revelations you might get in a change of mind. But for now, thank you for all your help you have provided to us.

Take care and Good Luck! I hope you will open your eyes too, very soon.

KC skrev:

Hello all fellow Catholics.

I have been down this road before (10years ago), on my pursuit for the truth on sedevacantism and such.

The twists and turns and plots are tremendous and lasted me years to delve into.
from available published materials, doctrines, schisms, Church history, past councils, OLD PRIESTS, others, etc.

The fact is, although it is an important topic, It IS NOT the most important, which is, of course YOUR SALVATION!.

Please do not let this issue engross you and be a stumbling block in the fact that the Catholic religion is the only Salvation, and is the true religion, no matter how many bad apples we may have.

Don't let this issue detract you from the good and usefull information available here and the website in question.

We must all focus primarily on our own salvation.

Side note:
My father who is approaching his 80s has much more info available to him and like many his generation, can come more easily to this sede-vaca conclusion because of what they have lived thru.
We must not alienate our own Catholic "brothers" just because they view the church corrupt.
They are Catholics regardless and we must show love for our own.
We, people my age and younger may never realize what we have lost these 40years.
Nevertheless we must sort out all the good from whatever mess we may have now these times (end-times?) and just about any modern info today is bound to have lost purity from complete truth.

Have faith all fellow Catholics.

thankyou for the warning. i subscribed to the website 15 minutes ago but as soon as i sign out of this forum i will unsubscribe. it is very deceptive of them to use a saints name in such a way. thankyou again.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.