Warren Caroll Next Book

I just found out Warren Carroll’s next book in his History of Christendom series will be released in September. It is called
Revolution Against The Church. It can be pre-ordered at
www.allcatholicbooks.com.

Awesome! I’ve been checking Amazon.com once a month for years hoping that maybe, just maybe…
No one tells history like Carroll. Who is the publisher? I don’t think Christendom Press publishes any more. At least I know someone else sells their books.

I don’t know who publisher is but I’ve already Pre-ordered mine on
Allcatholicbooks.com today.

allcatholicbooks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ACB&Product_Code=PREL1&Category_Code=

I have his book, red flag, white mantle (is that it?? something close to that) but i haven’t started to crack it open yet

Man, this is awesome! Thanks for the heads-up. I was worried he wouldn’t make it to another book.:frowning:

As long as we are talking about him, there used to be a library on petersnet (now the site is something else), but when they switched formats, they dropped the library. Does anyone have any info on if the library would ever come back? I had actually emailed them and at that time they had no plans to bring it back, but maybe with this development…?

[quote=Pug]As long as we are talking about him, there used to be a library on petersnet (now the site is something else), but when they switched formats, they dropped the library. Does anyone have any info on if the library would ever come back? I had actually emailed them and at that time they had no plans to bring it back, but maybe with this development…?
[/quote]

Catholicculture.org (used to be Petersnet) does have a library, however it only contains two articles by Warren Carrol. It does have the entire Most collection, though.

This thread is old, but I still haven’t been able to get Carroll’s new book (volume 5 in the history series).

Anyone have any news on this?

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.