Was I validly baptized in the Church?

About 6 years ago, I was baptized by a priest after completing RCIA.

All I can remember about it is that he used water on my forehead, and that he used the trinitarian formula. I don’t remember how many times he applied the water on my head, and I don’t remember if the water flowed or not.

Was it a valid baptism if the water wasn’t applied properly? If I can’t remember, should I just assume that it was valid?

According to the Catechism of Trent it does not matter how many times the water is poured:

Administration of Baptism

…It is a matter of indifference whether the ablution be performed once or thrice. For it is evident from the Epistle of St. Gregory the Great to Leander that Baptism was formerly and may still be validly administered in the Church in either way.

You mentioned that he used water and the Trinitarian formula. Therefore there appears to be no reason to question the validity of your baptism.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.