Was this the unforgiveable sin or scrupulosity?

My question is two fold, and somewhat spurned by my own scrupulous nature, which I try to fight daily, but sometimes seem to fall short.

So yesterday I was driving to visit my girlfriend, and I was reflecting on a conversation I had with a Baptist friend about Lebron James and the Illuminati. Without thinking, or barely thinking, I flashed one of the hand symbols Lebron made, thinking it looked cool. I then realized that this symbol was representative of the Illuminati (whether or not it truly exists), and because of this, was somewhat Satanic. With that, I realized I committed blasphemy, but because I tend to worry a lot, I became concerned that I committed Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit. Is this the case? I consulted the catechism and I do not think it is. I think I am worrying too much. I think I just committed blasphemy, and I went to confession today about it, and my priest agreed with my assessment, and I received the forgiveness of Christ, but I still cannot seem to shake the grief that is coming from making this hand gesture, and I still cannot shake the feeling that I committed Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

In writing this, I am realizing how fecitious I may sound; I just really hate hurting the Lord. Albeit, I feel as if I am hurting myself with my over dwelling more than I am hurting God, which in part brings me to the next leg of my question. What tactics are there for a person trying to walk with Christ to combat an over scrupulous nature?

I await your response eagerly!

The following links should help answer your questions. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading on the Unpardonable Sin:
Is there a sin that will not be forgiven even with repentance?

Is there a damnable sin?
Have I committed the Unforgivable Sin?

How do I cope with consent of the will and OCD?
What happens to me if I die before confessing a mortal sin?

Recommended Reading on Scrupulosity:
Any help with scruples?

Am I being scrupulous?
Is the book “Understanding Scrupulosity” OK?
How do I conquer scrupulosity?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.