Watching YT sports streams

Is it legal to watch youtube sports streams? For example I want to watch ski jumping competition but it isnt broadcasted in my country television. Howewer, there are streams on youtube by users. Is it legal or not?

I mean there is no live transmission on channels in my country. For example it could be on Eurosport Germany but not in Poland

Is it legal? I have no idea. Consult the laws of your home country if you’re really concerned, but I expect it’s so trivial no one will care.

How’s the scrupulously/mental health treatment coming?

In Poland, no it isn’t illegal to watch or download anything, but it is illegal to upload. Wcale nie jest nielegalne. Można spokojnie wyglądać jak chcesz.

I dont have any medical treatment

Strongly recommend you seek it out. Your thoughts aren’t normal and you might benefit from mental health treatment.

Im afraid to do it

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.