We are moving to CO Springs - advice

We are going in June, and I was wondering if anyone out there had any advice on a good church and the best Catholic school for my boys. Also, where are nice areas to live?

Thanks,
Struggle

[LEFT]We like Corpus Christi. They have a school, I have heard good things about, but my boys aren’t to that age yet so I don’t know much about it yet.

Would you be renting or buying? There is a wide variety of home prices and sizes around here, it just depends on what you are interested in.

Areas, the Southeast side has some rough spots. A lot of people really like Briargate. Falcon Estates is older there are some horse properties, but it is expensive. Falcon is out east of town, but it is very popular and mostly new homes. There are some nice homes in Fountain. Manitou is pretty, but it is liberal. Old Colorado City has some really liberal people and some run down areas, but it also has some beautiful old homes. I like some of the houses near downtown by the church, but they can be expensive. There are some pretty bad areas right by Memorial Park. When you look at houses, drive by them at night as well, just so you see what the neighborhood is like at night as well. I have done quite a bit of looking at houses lately since my dh is new to real estate so we are seeing what is out there.
[/LEFT]

Thanks for the info. My older son will just be getting ready for school when we move - and I think the realtor we spoke with mentioned Corpus Christi. Is that the one near Penrose?

My husband and I will be working at Memorial hospital, so we don’t want to be too far away.

I would like to buy, but since we are so far away - we live on the east coast right now - it will just depend on if we can find something we like.

I appreciate the help!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.