We demand an App!

Maybe demand was/is a strong word, but what can I say? I’m nothing if not a little dramatic. Nevertheless, I believe that there should either be a specific CAF app, or the CA app should have a forum function in which your phone can quickly and easily log into CAF, post, check, respond,etc. through a quick streamlined app!

Any suggestions or support can be posted below!

p.s. Dilly Dilly!

How about access the forums via the Tapatalk app? Other forums I frequent have setup the ability to be viewed via the app. I am not sure what would be involved (time and / or money) on CAF’s part to enable this.

I know if you use the google chrome app (on androids anyway) to look up the forum, you can then use the 3 dots on the upper right of the page. It says “add to home screen”. Just click that and you have a CAF “app” on your home screen.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.