We finally have a new permanent priest!

Hi everyone. As I told you all a few months ago, the priest at my home town parish had died. Well, we are finally getting a new permanent priest. His name is Fr. Ryan Hildebrand. Please pray for him as he is a newly ordained priest. He was just ordained a couple of weeks ago. :slight_smile:

Lord we humbly ask you to guide
protect and inspire this newly
ordained priest in a new parish.
Grant him the ability to cope
with the parish as You would
have him.
Thankyou for Your many Blessings
Amen

Wonderful news congratulations

Well everyone, I kind of made an error. Fr. Jim Koressel will be our pastor and Fr. Ryan Hildebrand will be helping out. :slight_smile:

Dear Lord, please bless this new priest at his new assignment with all the love a parish can give. May the parishoners benefit tremendously by the freshness of zeal this newly ordained priest must have being new to the priesthood. Amen.

Praying…

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Congratulations!! :slight_smile:
Lord, shower Your most abundant and precious grace on Fr. Ryan and Fr. Jim who are your dear servants, the dispensers of Thy celestial graces, the father of our souls; that they being more and more intimately united to Thee may obtain from Thy bounty the grace to confirm our faith: to strengthen our Hope, to increase our Charity, to make us detest our sins with more lively sorrow, through our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen

O Mary Queen of the clergy, pray for us; obtain for us many holy priests.

Praying…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
:signofcross:

That’s great, Holly! :slight_smile:

Jesus please give Your special protection to this young priest.
Mother Mary please intercede for his faithfulness and holiness, and the efficacy of his lifelong ministry.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.