We Got a Pope music video

]Here is a music video for the song "We Got a Pope ft. T-More" based on the song "I'm on a Boat" by The Lonely Island.

It was made by me and some of my friend's from UVa's Catholic Student Ministry. I would really appreciate you guys checking it out, commenting, rating, and sharing with your friends. It has some really great apologetic lyrics that any Catholic would really appreciate!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=lsHcTdzMqno&feature=player_embedded

Here is a music video for the song "We Got a Pope ft. T-More" based on the song "I'm on a Boat" by The Lonely Island.

It was made by me and some of my friend's from UVa's Catholic Student Ministry. I would really appreciate you guys checking it out, commenting, rating, and sharing with your friends. It has some really great apologetic lyrics that any Catholic would really appreciate!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=lsHcTdzMqno

Adorable, I love it!

I dunno... are you really sure that FIVE threads promoting this video is enough?

Yeah, might be a little excessive…but you gotta do what you gotta do?:o

Temperance, my friend!

:smiley:

You’re right. I’ll be more weary of that. I hope you all enjoyed it though! And anything you could do to share it with friends/fellow Catholics is appreciated! My friend came up with the lyrics and I think they are just great and theologically infused. And the fact that it is relayed through such a famous, yet secular song…it just makes it more relatable and better way to bring Catholicism to people who may not feel as on fire about their faith.

Hey! That's pretty awesome. hahhah..... my only critique is minor editing where T-More isn't quite insync with the vocals. But I liked it! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I didn't do the filming. One of my friends did and they didn't get the person to sing on time so this was the most in sync I could get it without doing a reshoot unfortunately :shrug:

Thanks for the laugh!

My favorite comment on Youtube:

"that's gotta be the first time someone has rapped the words ex cathedra."

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.