We have hope

Hi everyone although I have very hard situation going on with my brothers wife.
I have good news to report…
I posted a plea for help in prayer on September 2. My prayer intention was to help me with my broken heart with my ex girlfriend, and to ask Lord Jesus Christ that if it was his will to give us another chance. Well on Saturday my Jen called me and asked me to meet her at her work she wanted to talk. We talked a few times over the weekend and we are trying to see if we can make it work.
I want to thank all of you who prayed for me, this is proof that our Lord listens to our prayers.
Please help me pray one again that we can work things out and that we can reconnect, and make the right choices this time. I love her sooo much…

Thank you all very much,

Joe

I will pray for your intentions. Christ’s Peace

I am praying for your relationship.

Praying for you and your relationship…

May the Lord bless you and Jenn with His grace and wisdom. I pray that you will both discern his work in Your lives and be lights to one another.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Joe may God’s Spirit surround and fill you and Jen and unite you both always in His love and wisdom.

May God be mindful of your brother and his wife in her illness.

God bless you for your gratitude

Prayers promised

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.