We need healings and relationships healed

1]Lord I ask that you heal my friend Eli’s father . Father Eli’s father is in the hospital and has a serious liver infection and had trouble in his respiratory today. Lord heal him and make him whole ! thanks to you lord, in Jesus’s name, amen. Everyone pray for him as he is in the intensive care unit. MY FRIEND ELI IS DISTRAUGHT THAT HIS FATHER IS SO ILL. 2]Lord I pray for the restoration of my relationships with Cailin, Dagmara, Olivia, Viola, Marta, Megan,krystal, Stephanie, Michelle, Dana, R., Basia . Lord i pray that you my Lord will soften their hearts towards me, heal their bodies, minds and emotions and that they will see that I love and care about them and i have a caring and receptive heart that I express to them and they come to me .Lord i pray that I am strong and HEALED and be able to serve the Lord.Lord I pray for the following needs: Deliverance, Health & Healing, Emotional needs met for me and each of my girlfriends and financial needs met through selling house at very high price.Lord let each of my girlfriends be on their knees in prayer to you and rely ing on you for all things. Let their hearts love you . Let them open their hearts and love me .thanks Lord, in Jesus name, amen. Lord banish anxiety and stress and doubts and worry from their hearts and minds and replace it with faith and trust in you., Let only love flourish in them. thanks LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen.Blessed Mother hear my prayer for all of this and bless me with prayers and intercession for these things to our LORD.thanks, amen. Thanks everyone for praying ! , God bless you , John

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying hard.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.