We need your PRAYERS!!!

Please pray for my sister and her son. We found out during the weekend that she is back on Meth. She has been clean for the past 9 years, but as of January she has been using again. I am so worried about her and do not want to lose my sister to this evil addiction.

Also, please pray for my friend who’s brother-n-law died over the weekend in a car accident.

Please also pray for my friend who was left by her husband with four children to support.

Lord please here our prayers!!!

Praying for your intentions and some peace in the turmoil for yourself.

God bless,
Ut

Praying for your intentions.

Praying!

Praying for all of the people and intentions you posted.

Almighty God, full of awesome goodness, we ask that your power takes charge of this situation and you purify your daughter and comfort those who may be hurting right now. Gracious, good and merciful Father, send forth your love.
God Bless.

praying your intentions

Praying for your intentitions.

As an aside, is your sister aware of Twelve Step Recovery? If the answer is no, you should introduce her to it, if the answer is yes, perhaps you could help her seek help, if you know what I mean.

I could also plug the Divine Mercy Chaplet - you could pray it for her specific intentions each day at 3 and ask the folks at Stockbridge, MA to pray for her as well.

Addictions in all their nasty forms hurt lots of folks. Perhaps a family intervention…

Peace,

Gail

Praying for your intentions…

Praying for you, your family and friends.
Eternal rest unto him O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace Amen
grandma glor

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Heavenly Father please grant our prayers for this sister and her son. Please do not let her remain subject to chemical addiction. Please grant her healing.

Please welcome the soul of this man who died over the weekend in a car accident. Please comfort his family int their shock, loss, and grief.

Please also pray for the mother who was left by her husband with four children to support.

Father, we ask these things in the name of Jesus Your Son.

Praying for all the people you have mentioned and also praying for you.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank all of you so much for your prayers!!!

I will remember your intentions throughout the day in my prayers and devotions.

Jesus I Trust In You!

God bless You!

Paul

Thank you all for your prayers. So, far no good, but I have faith and will keep praying. Please keep praying.

Thank you

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.