We need your prayers!

Hi,

My dad’s girl friend , Lynne Marie Butler, died yesterday at 11:10AM(She was only 42). Her doctors discovered two forms of cancer in her body: Squamus and Adno (I think those are the names, sorry for misspelling.) They discovered the cancer about 5 days ago, and then she went very fast. Lynne left behind three adult children who are suffering very badly with the loss of their mother. My dad is severely affected by her death as well.

You see, my dad was with Lynne for about 2 years and he is broken hearted and he feels alienated by her family. Please pray that my dad, Fred, can find a place to live and that Jesus gives him peace that he so rightly deserves. (Just to let you know, my dad is disabled and is on disability.)

Summary of intentions:

Please:

1)Pray for Lynne’s soul
2)Pray to comfort Lynne’s family and her kids.
3)Pray that my dad finds a home and that Jesus gives him a renewed happiness, peace, and focus in his life that he needs.

We appreciate your thoughts and prayers in this desperate hour.

In His Love,

Nathan

Sorry for the double post! accidentally posted twice!

sorry bout that!

-Nathan

Praying for your intentions…

I am nates dad , the one who needs prayer, i thank you all very much, in this experience , there is growth and i think more after this funeral is over than i could ever imagine, thank you, Pax et Bonum

I just got back to my computer and found your prayer request.
I’m very moved by this sad, sudden loss.

PioFrancesco I am so very sorry.
I see from your Franciscan greeting and your name that St Francis of Assisi is a friend of yours. I ask him and alll the Franciscan Saints and Blesseds to pray for you.
I’ll remember your sadness and pain at Mass this evening, it’s 2 pm on Saturday here.
I’ll think of you and Nate and Lynne’s children during Mass and Communion.
You must be in shock. Her children too.
I pray for Lynne’s soul; and that there will be peace and good at, and arising from, the funeral.
To you, Pax et Bonum

Praying for your intentions :signofcross:

Our Father Who art in heaven hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil.
For the power and glory are yours forever and ever Amen.

Hail mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou amoung women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death Amen.

Hail mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou amoung women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Praying
grandma glor

Eternal rest grant unto Lynne, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I will keep you in my prayers, Pray the Rosary. Mary, our Mother can give you peace, I found this website that has better helped me understand how to pray the Rosary. God will comfort you in this time. rosary-center.org/howto.htm

Trust in the power of pray.

Heading to Novena later. I will pray for all!
Kathy

Eternal Father, embrace this family and send Your Holy Spirit, Comforter and Guide. May each member find the peace and strength they need to meet the challenges of life without their beloved mother, sister, partner, and friend. May all be comforted and in their grief. may they call out to you in their struggles and be answered by Your loving and gentle voice. May they hear the whispers of a kind and loving Father who wipes away all tears. Allow this to deepen their faith and relationship with Jesus. Father, send them the only true love that can heal their wounds Amen

Lord Jesus bring comfort peace, and fill the needs of this family, grant these prayers in your name, amen

For your intentions.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day
Our daily bread
And forgive us our tresspasses
As we forgive those who tresspass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from Evil
AMEN

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.