We Really Need Alot Of Prayers

I would like to request from friends, CAF members and visitors to please pray deeply for the following intentions I am seeking for.

A) My cousin Rose who is in the hospital at Ohio state and has just had her feet amputated due to an infection caused on her big toe(and she is diabetic which runs in her family line) and she had also went into cardiac arrest for awhile but is now doing better. The doctor is waiting for her to get up on her own and she does not know that she had her feet cut off. Please pray for her healing and strength and guidance that she will be strong and accept what has happened and not give up on our Lord or feel so angry.
Her and the family need all the prayers in the world.

B) I myself need prayers for guidance in my financial depth. I feel like I am going crazy, I don’t know what to do anymore. My depth is always on my mind. Its just too much to handle. What can I do. How do I cope with depression as that is the stage that I feel that I am in right now. I feel that it is so bad, today I went to the post office and did not see the car behind me and I backed up towards it as the other person said she was honking her horn for me to stop backing up. I was so apologetic, she was so full of grace and told me that it was okay and as long as I am okay. She let me go without having to call the cops. That was a blessing. But the thing is, I did not hear her honking. What shall I do. I pray everyday.But am I praying for the right things in life. Please help. Really appreciate it alot.

I’ ll pray for you .

Hi renee lynn hope , I’m sorry to read about your cousin heavy illness and that you are passing through hard times . You and your cousin will be in daily my prayers and Rosary , may Lord give all the strenght and consolation to your cousin in this moments , that she will be healed and comfort after surgery . Lord grant her and her family Your Divine Mercy .
I lift up in my prayers also you , that Lord shall offer you the best solution for financial hardship and depression . May Lord answer to your prayers together with ours . God bless you and be with you always !

Praying for you and your intentions Renee…

Renee, I will as you ask, pray for Rose’s healing and strength and guidance that she will be strong and accept what has happened and not give up on our Lord or feel so angry. She and her family may go through stages of grief and acceptance, but I ask Jesus to be present with her, with them, to help them through and to keep them close to Him. Diabetes 1 is a risky disease. I pray your cousin will have no further bad effects

If you didn’t hear the honking it’s probably because you have so much on your mind and that’s where your focus was. I ask Jesus to give you courage, peace, and means to sort out your problems. I thank Him for the graciousness that the woman you backed into showed. I’m glad the Lord showed His kindness to you through her.

God bless you and help you, and your family…love, Trishie

Praying for Rose and your intentions also.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion - inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself. *

I pray with you in the healing of your cousin…May God give her grace through this rough time in the loss of her feet…Also, let her lean on God and come out more whole…Please Lord help her physically, mentally and spiritually…Also prayers for financial abundance we humbly pray for and bring peace to this soul…In Jesus Name I pray …Amen…warmly, LynneMarie

I just lost an aunt to the ravages and side effects of diabetes, so I will definitely pray for your cousin.

You, I’m going to pray for your peace as well as your finances. Try to relax, and make sure you get your 8 hours of sleep!:slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.