We servived court - sort of

I wanted to say “thank you” for the prayer support while my daughter and I were in court yesteday. It went well - the criminal is back in jail as he should be. That much is good. But over the last year, I’ve seen things I didn’t want to see,I’ve felt hurts I didn’t want feel, and I’ve learned some things I didn’t want to know. As a result I’ve totally and completely lost faith in my parish. At the moment, I don’t care whether
I ever attend another church service or not. Whether or not we can get past some of this remains to be seen. Please keep us in your prayers.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

I pray that God heals you from the injury you have experienced from your fellow parishoners. I pray that you remain faithful to the Lord, still go to Mass at least on Sundays, and attend another parish until you feel ready to return to your old parish (if ever)and start again to grow as a family. Lord, most hearts will change at that parish, some won’t, but please see to it that this person finds a place to worship. May this suffering woman desire to still be faithful to You and Your commandments and not let bad parishoners destroy her ability to remain faithful to You and the Sabbath worship you call us to. Maybe this person could go to a good monastery for Mass until she heals from her injury and is strong enough again to take on opposition, which will have diminished by then, with Your help. Help Martha and do not let her turn her back on her faith. Grant her the desire to get to a monastery for Sunday worship. Amen.

Praying for your healing…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

God be with you and your family.

Thank You Lord for granting our many prayers that justice may be done. We give You our gratitude.

In continued blessing and grace we pray the words of Jesus;

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Mother Mary please pray for this family

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.