We truly need your prayers especially now

The nurse who gave them the report yesterday gave them the impression that my daughter was no longer pregnant. They called the doctor today and though it is a bit confusing, she is still pregnant. The doctor had hoped her hormone levels would be higher at this point. It does not mean that she won’t stay pregnant yet they are very cautious about the continuation of this pregnancy.

Please,Please pray that God bless them with this baby. This child is very much wanted by them and of course by all of us. I thank everyone who is and has been keeping them in their prayers and thoughts. I too am praying the rosary. I have added others who are in need of prayers to my pray list.

Please remember to keep them in your prayers also when you attend mass or light a candle.

thank you

Praying for this baby.

:crossrc:

O great Saint Gerard, beloved servant of Jesus Christ, perfect imitator of your meek and humble Savior, and devoted child of Mother of God, enkindle within my heart one spark of that heavenly fire of charity which glowed in your heart and made you an angel of love.

O glorious Saint Gerard, because when falsely accused of crime, you did bear, like your Divine Master, without murmur or complaint, the calumnies of wicked men, you have been raised up by God as the patron and protector of expectant mothers. Preserve this woman from danger and from the excessive pains accompanying childbirth, and shield the child which she now carries, that it may see the light of day and receive the purifying and life-giving waters of baptism through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

:signofcross:

Praying thorugh the intersession of Saint Gerard & St. Anne

Praying very hard for them!

Praying for mother and baby.

We all are praying for your daughter’s family and I am sure that, you will see His glory on this time through your daughter.

I am praying

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

I will be praying for your daughter and her baby.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

Blessings,

Dear Lord, I offer tomorrow’s Mass for Hope’s daughter and her baby. May they both find safety in your loving arms until the baby is delivered safely. May the mother find comfort in you and find her hope in you and may she be blessed with a healthy happy baby when her nine months come to term. I ask this in Jesus’ Name.

praying :gopray:

Hope, I’ll pray for your daughter and her husband at Mass and Adoration on Friday.
May the Lord hear your prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.