Weather discussion, y'all

Freeze warning here in South Carolina. What about where you are?

1 Like

Texas, in the 40’s.

I’m a little curious how some of the weather is going to go up in the mountains. There’s a mountain in that area (Paris Mountain), and, last time I was on the mountain, it snowed (though, I don’t recall it being in the forecast). But, since it’s been really rainy and the temperatures are going to be at freezing, I’m a bit curious on how that is going to go.

Sunny and 84. South east Florida for a couple of weeks.

2 Likes

Sounds nice. I’m sure someone who’s up north will chime in soon.

I’ll be up north again myself in two weeks, but I’ll be down again in January.

We’re chilly in SOUTH Louisiana.

1 Like

I was in Illinois a few weeks ago, not too far from Chicago. It wasn’t that much colder here than there, but it got a bit windy, I’d imagine, thanks to the lake.

I’ve never been to Louisiana, I’m gonna wait 'til it gets warm to visit. I do not like cold.

Don’t come in June, July, August, Sept. unless you like HUMID and HOT weather—Like opening the oven door. Phew it’s not pretty.

1 Like

That’s not too different from where I live. I live in forest, and it’s very sticky in those months. I like the spring here, but, it makes me sneeze.

Winter storm with heavy snow, 6 to 9 inches have fallen so far.

1 Like

We get more ice than we do snow, but not usually this early. I heard that winter down here is going to be worse than (and colder than) usual. Stay safe.

1 Like

I took my walk today and my fingers were purple by the end of it. Checked the temp and it was 37. Next time I wear my gloves.

I turned on my heater for the first time today since I don’t know when. I’m in Houston.

Very chilly in Pennsylvania. We were visiting Johnstown area, and on the way, there was snow on the roof and lawns here and there.

2 Likes

I just went for a walk. 42 degrees. Fingers were uncovered, and it wasn’t that bad, but my glasses fogging up is annoying when I live on a country dirt road that isn’t lit.

1 Like

I’ve had mine on a few times, but, since the central heat isn’t working, we’ve been having to use space heaters.

I haven’t been to Pennsylvania for a while; I had to look up where that was.

2 Likes

Northeastern Territory of the Grand Republic of Ohio:

26F Last Night and Tonight. Ice, rain and snow.

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.