Website for Bible Study

Hello,

As part of the ongoing New Evangelization, I have just launched a bible study website for Catholics.

credobiblestudy.com/

I hope you like it.

Enjoy!

That is a nice website. :slight_smile:

Might I suggest that you put line breaks in between verses, or make each verse it’s own paragraph? It is a little hard to read one big paragraph, even though the numbers and flags are great. :thumbsup:

Excellent, i love it!

Hello stephe1987,

Thanks for the feedback. You can go to the 'Settings' page and turn off word wrap to have it line by line. Its difficult to put breaks between paragraphs because the content does not suggest where paragraphs belong. Perhaps an arbitrary break after every 5 or so verses would do the trick for you. I could look into adding that as a setting for those who prefer it.

[quote="stephe1987, post:2, topic:321924"]
That is a nice website. :)

Might I suggest that you put line breaks in between verses, or make each verse it's own paragraph? It is a little hard to read one big paragraph, even though the numbers and flags are great. :thumbsup:

[/quote]

Beautiful site. Where’s the “study” part? Usually when I hear “study” I think commentary.

Click on the blue flags for the commentary.

The green flags for cross references. Purple flags for maps. Orange flags for pictures. You will find the Haydock commentary for the Douay Rheims and the Glossa Ordinaria for the Latin Vulgate.

I also intend to add the Catena Aurea for both English and Spanish.

[quote="Ad_Orientem, post:5, topic:321924"]
Beautiful site. Where's the "study" part? Usually when I hear "study" I think commentary.

[/quote]

Excellent!

Easy to use...it reminds me a bit of Blue Letter Bible.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.