Website for Catholic girls and young women

Ave Maria!
I was searching some past threads about websites and resource for teens and wanted to share with you a project my sisters and I have been working on for several years.
Please visit our website here: www.saintmariasmessenger.com (If you like, participate in our recent poll about Blogging HERE!)
The website began as a way to find more information about our magazine, Saint Maria's Messenger, a Catholic magazine for girls 10-teen, under the patronage of Saint Maria Goretti, the Martyr for Purity. Last year we ceased publication, but we continued our mission through the website. We did a complete makeover for the website and it is now become a destination where girls can find fun and inspiring resources that are of interest to them.
Our most recent project is a collaborative blog that will be written by Catholic girls for Catholic girls. It is now in the works, but we hope to have it up and running very soon now. We have received lots of support from past readers of our magazine and Catholic girls who are just looking for something wholesome and uplifting to read with content that is new and fresh.
As I mentioned earlier, this blog is special because it will be a collaborative effort. Girls and ladies of different ages will help to write the blog so we can have a wonderful array of styles, opinions, points of view, knowledge, and unique inspirational tidbits. If you are interested in becoming one of our bloggers or know someone who is, please let us know!
We are looking for young ladies from ages 16-25 who may be interested in becoming one of our bloggers. Please email us: saintmariasmessenger at yahoo dot com

God bless you,
Bernadette Fox

Thank you for the link! God bless you on your endeavor.

Looks like a good site geared towards an age group that needs good websites. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Looks great! Will check out :slight_smile:

Hello everyone!

Bumping post I made earlier to tell you about the progress we have made so far with our project: a collaborative blog by Catholic ladies for Catholic ladies.

We now have enough young ladies signed up to blog to start the next phase which is to design and get the blog up and going on the web. We have a poll going right now to help us decide on a name for the blog. Please visit our website and read the notice on the front page and enter the poll found on the right sidebar of the front page. I appreciate your input immensely! Thank you so much!

Bernadette Fox
www.saintmariasmessenger.com

Hello!

The blog that we've been working on since early this year is finally up and running! We've named it after Saint Maria Goretti. It's called Maria's Lilies: A purely Catholic blog by young women for young women. I invite you to go check it out and let me know what you think! blog.saintmariasmessenger.com

Also, spread the word about the blog to all your friends and family - we appreciate this tremendously!

God bless,
Bernadette and the Blog Team

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.