website

I came across this website today prayers-for-special-help.com. Is this ok for catholic's to be putting prayers up on?

It seems to be a Catholic based website, or at least Christian, so I see no reason why you couldn't post your own prayer requests there or pray for those who have submitted requests. We have a forum section here for prayer intentions as well.

[quote="bzkoss236, post:2, topic:307967"]
It seems to be a Catholic based website, or at least Christian, so I see no reason why you couldn't post your own prayer requests there or pray for those who have submitted requests. We have a forum section here for prayer intentions as well.

[/quote]

Yes that's what I thought, but I was looking at some of the comments written after people had posted a pray (it was on to help return an ex) and in the comments people where talking about spells...which is sort of putting me off wanting to use the site.

Thanks for your reply.

[quote="Gameface, post:3, topic:307967"]
Yes that's what I thought, but I was looking at some of the comments written after people had posted a pray (it was on to help return an ex) and in the comments people where talking about spells...which is sort of putting me off wanting to use the site.

Thanks for your reply.

[/quote]

I know nothing of the site, but if you see something that makes you uncomfortable, there are better avenues (like the Prayer Intentions forum right here at CAF.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.