websites

I can’t find it now so I’m starting a new thread. I need some websites for people searching the faith.
I know there is an RCIA website, and a website where you can take home study courses for free.
Please give me as many sites as possible

Here are a couple I have listed:

cccisg.org/

catholiccatechist.org/

Hope this helps,

CARose

Catholics United for the Faith
www.cuf.org

look for the Faith Facts link

And of course the Catholic Answers website
www.catholic.com

You can try these two:

www.catholicxjw.com

www.catholicexchange.com

Jeff S.

www.scripturecatholic.com
www.salvationhistory.com - scott hahn, with bible studies

also, this page has the most comprehensive list of catholic apologetics links i have been able to find:
cwo.com/~pentrack/catholic/apolo.html

RyanL

[quote=AmberDale]I can’t find it now so I’m starting a new thread. I need some websites for people searching the faith.
I know there is an RCIA website, and a website where you can take home study courses for free.
Please give me as many sites as possible
[/quote]

With the home website, you might mean Scott Hahn’s website. I think it has free lessons.

salvationhistory.com/

This link has the most comprehensive list of Catholic links. It rates many of them too based on “fidelity, resources, usability”.

catholic-forum.com/members/ccfjeff/

These are there “megasites”.

**Mega Sites **
The Vatican
The navigation can be a little tricky sometimes, but what a treasure house New Advent (A,A,A)
EWTN (A,A,A) Faith Facts Library Multimedia
Catholic Community Forum (A,A,A)
Knights of Columbus (A,A,A) a truly fine example of what it means to excel in all three categories of our rating system. (PN)
Biblical Evidence For Catholicism (A,A,A) Numerous links for the Catholic apologist or for learning more about the faith.
Peter’s Net (A,A,A) Over 800 sites rated and described. A great place to start.
Table of Contents

[quote=jimmy]This link has the most comprehensive list of Catholic links. It rates many of them too based on “fidelity, resources, usability”.

[/quote]

GOOD NIGHT!! I’ll never need to search the web for info ever again!! This site is HUGE!!

Thanx, Jimmy!

thanks you guys. You’re great.

Try the Catholic Home Study Service.

amm.org/chss.htm

[quote=jimmy]This link has the most comprehensive list of Catholic links. It rates many of them too based on “fidelity, resources, usability”.

These are there “megasites”.

**Mega Sites **
The Vatican
The navigation can be a little tricky sometimes, but what a treasure house New Advent (A,A,A)
EWTN (A,A,A) Faith Facts Library Multimedia
Catholic Community Forum (A,A,A)
Knights of Columbus (A,A,A) a truly fine example of what it means to excel in all three categories of our rating system. (PN)
Biblical Evidence For Catholicism (A,A,A) Numerous links for the Catholic apologist or for learning more about the faith.
Peter’s Net (A,A,A) Over 800 sites rated and described. A great place to start.
Table of Contents
[/quote]

Thank you jimmy,
I bookmarked the page immediately. RyanL is right that it is huge. Thanks again:D and God Bless.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.