Wedding Announcement

Since I’m a regular here I thought it might be a good idea to announce my upcoming wedding in the Melkite Catholic Church this Saturday. I will be married to Eri Williams, who was Baptized earlier this year, and at the same time I will formally transfer to the Melkite Catholic Church after roughly six years of practicing in the Melkite Church. :thumbsup:

Peace and God bless!

Congratulations for both of these occassions:)

Congrats! Many years!!!

Congratulations and prayers… :slight_smile:

Many years!

Congratulations and may God bless you.

Mnohaya Lita!

God grant you many years.

Many happy years! :slight_smile:

Congratulations, Ghosty!! :thumbsup: God grant you both many years!! :highprayer:

Many Years Ghosty! (Is “Ghosty” your nom de guerre because your fiancee can see right through you . . .?) :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Alex

Congratulations!!!

God grant you many years.

May you both be greatly blessed.

All the best wishes for a wonderful life together! I will say a prayer for you.

Congratulations and God Bless!

Happiness and long life together for you!! God bless your sacred union!

:blessyou:

~Liza

Mnogaja ljeta!
:clapping:

Congratulations, Ghosty. May God grant you and your wife (to-be) many blessed and happy years together. May you live to see your children’s children’s children.

Best wishes to your bride, and congratulations to you.
And many thanks for your thoughtful and extremely patient posts here.

Wonderful news!

Many Years for both of you!

Happy wedding!! You are very smart young man, hope you and wife have wonderful life!

Пусть Бог спасет и сохранит
Союз сердец и чувства!
Пусть круг забот не тяготит,
Жизнь - сложное искусство!
Любовь наполнит пусть года
Hаперекор преградам!
Живите счастливо всегда,
Hавеки будьте рядом!

Some traditional but sincere to you greeting -

May God save and protect your union of hearts and feeling. May you not be bothered by cares Life is complex art but love will fill the year inspite of all hindrances/ Live happy forever, may you forever be together!!

Thank you, Ghosty, for many interesting discussion.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.