Wedding vows

I just got married two weeks ago, and I’m trying to find a copy of the vows we said online. Basically we used the “traditional” vows, I think from the old rite? But I can’t be sure, might have been from the new! lol. The priest said in the preliminary interview that the only part from the new rite was the “consent” portion at the beginning where we had to say that we are free to marry in the church, we promise to be open to children, etc. I looked around online via Google and couldn’t find exactly what we actually did.

Does anyone know any links to marriage vows, like that might be posted right out of the offical books with the red and black print? (old and new rite)

Thanks in advance for any help… :o

Here's a link to the 1964 printing of the "old" rite.

sanctamissa.org/en/resources/books-1962/rituale-romanum/67-matrimony-rite.html

It starts in Latin, but scroll down for the English version.

First the priest asks the groom:

N., do you take N. here present, for your lawful wife according to the rite of our holy mother, the Church?

The bridegroom responds: I do.

1. Then he asks the bride:

N., do you take N., here present, for your lawful husband according to the rite of our holy mother, the Church?

She replies: I do.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.