**Where do I begin???
How about the short version?
Hubby was repairing a leaky toilet (that I posted briefly about before) which did some damage to the subfloor.
Hit a water pipe with the skill saw.
Couldn’t find the house water shut off valve.
Had insane amounts of water pouring into our basement. Think Niagra Falls.
Called 911, were told to evacuate since the water was so close to our electrical panel.
Grab Lily and the dog, can’t find the cat and go outside and wait for help. Sit on sidewalk and cry with Lily since I am wondering if we are gong to have a ton of damage or if our house might catch on fire or explode or something.
Firemen come and turn it off. Plumber comes an repairs the damaged pipe.
So now everything is ok but I have had enough adrenaline coursing through my body today that I feel like I’ll be awake for a week. It was very scary. I keep shaking.**