“What a Wonderful Compliment!”: Bishop Tobin of Rhode Island Celebrates Being Targeted as Enemy of Abortion

see https://churchpop.com/2018/07/02/what-a-wonderful-compliment-bp-tobin-of-ri-celebrates-being-targeted-as-enemy-of-abortion/

“This message projected onto the R.I. State House at a recent pro-abortion rally says: “Bishop Tobin does not speak for R.I.” So the pro-aborts identify me as their enemy. What a wonderful compliment!” --a tweet from Bishop Tobin.

That is a nice compliment.

He’s s Great Man!

Pro-Choicers: I know what we’ll do. We’ll call him a despicable enemy of our movement. He’ll be forced to acquiesce. No one can stands against us calling them a bigot.
Bishop: n00bs.

And if he or others give in, they will be called “hypocrites”. So it’s a “no-win” set-up.

I mean, he’s not wrong.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.