What ads are you seeing on CAF?

It’s a warning to prospective purchasers. “Hot” just means those engines have an unfortunate tendency to overheat. Something wrong with the cooling system. That’s why they’re selling them off at bargain prices.

3 Likes

“Stop using toilet paper.” Is anyone else noticing a theme with my ads?

4 Likes

I have seen those ads, more so in the past, before the ad server tagged me for automobile engines (and transmissions).

I have wondered, but dared not ask until now, how does that person, without toilet paper, dry off after using the water sprayer?

5 Likes

I see a lot of ads for footwear. That’s odd, because thanks to the pandemic, I hardly leave my home any more. And when I’m at home, I wear flipflops all day. I haven’t bought shoes of any kind since 2018.

3 Likes

Today I have furniture ads.

1 Like

My ads today are become a patron and stop the ads. I wont be a patron while only 1 CAF account is allowed per IP becuase that doesnt work in Australia with our NBN

1 Like

I saw one ad the other day that I accidentally clicked while maneuvering, which was for a witch clothing store. Was displeased, but I was maneuvering around the non-Catholic forum or on one of those threads.

Right now, just had a febreeze ad…

1 Like

Or maybe it’s not odd, and they know exactly when you last bought shoes and think you’re overdue.

:hushed:

2 Likes

Ooh, organic Vietnamese coffee.

1 Like

I have mostly been seeing adds for patio furniture. But that makes sense because I have been looking at patio furniture and made several online patio furniture purchases in the last few months.

I’ve also seen auto commercials. I don’t recall looking at too many auto adds but my husband and I have been talking about getting a new car next year.

1 Like

Breaking news!

2 Likes

But is it

(Breaking)

?

2 Likes

Lease a furnished apartment!

Now I’m seeing ads for Vice golf apparel. As if there isn’t enough vice in my life already! :unamused:
I’ve never played golf, and have no desire to start.

2 Likes

1 Like

This is interesting:

2 Likes

:smile: what a funny name for a brand, come to think of it.

VICE. Sister brands SIN and ERROR.

2 Likes

Back when I did electrical work, I was always slightly unnerved whenever I had to install light fixtures from Lucifer Lighting :grimacing:, which is actually a well-known brand among interior designers.

3 Likes

Of course; those are V-8s!

You wouldn’t want to race with a four banger, now would you?

hawk, who actually needs a four banger for his miata (but looked at v8 conversion)

aren’t “shoes” those odd little slipper-like thingies easterners wear instead of proper boots?

:thinking: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

They run a script here to scan for people using AD blocker . There are ways to block the script. If someone goes through the trouble to block ads why force them if they don’t want to see them - this is getting completely out of control on the internet lately you are just smothered with ads - its as bad as watching TV. I should be able to see what I want to see without being bombarded by ads - its only going to get worse.

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.