What apocrypha is mentioned in the Bible?

I know that Jude mentions the Book of Enoch and the Assumption of Moses, and that got me thinking: in both the Old and New Testament, what are some other examples of apocrypha, or just outside works in general that are mentioned?

Could you be more specific please? Are you refering to Old Testament apocrypha as held by the Catholic Church, or the Dueterocanonical Books that Protestants hold as Apocrypha? Or are you refering to New Testament apocrypha that niether Protestants and Catholics hold as Canonical?

The Book of Jasher comes to mind. St. Paul’s letters to the Corinthians mention previous letters (e.g. 2 Cor. 2:4) and a Letter to the Laodiceans is mentioned in Colossians 4:16.

The Acts of the Apostles and one of Paul’s letters also quote famous pagan poets who St. Paul probably learned about in his education years.

Enoch comes to mind quickly to me. I don’t know of any others with certainty.

There are at least 10 books, mentioned by name in the Old Testament that do not exist in current times.

There are several phrases in the Old Testament, which certainly COULD directly relate to Apocryphal books.

Jason, I am asking from a Catholic perspective, and therefore not considering the Deuterocanon as Apocrypha.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.