What are arguments against the diety of Christ

I just want to know the arguments from the bible used to deny that Jesus is God.

The only one I can remember at the moment was that he performed miracles on the Sabbath.

Some of the best scriptural arguments ***against ***the divinity of Christ may be found in Jehovah’s Witness, Jewish, and Muslim sources. It would be awkward for me to give you actual links here, but you can google the subject easily enough.

Arians like JWs, point to texts that speak of his humanity — like Jesus not knowning who touched the bottom of his robe. They also, purposely mistranslate verses that speak of his deity like John 1:1 as “a god” rather then “God”, Col 1, they add the word “other” to say he created “all [other] things”. They would appeal to King James poor translations like “begining of creation” in Rev 3:14 — when you examine the Greek for “begining” you will find he was the “orgin”, “chief” or “source” of creation. I think they also use a text in Phiil 2 about Jesus being the “firstborn” giving it the meaning that he was the first one created, when in context firstborn speaks of rank or being above all others in authority, preemence.

forananswer.org/ABC_Index.htm
cftf.com/comments/bibleans.html
Jehovah’s Witnesses Answered Verse by Verse by David A. Reed
amazon.com/Jehovahs-Witnesses-Answered-Verse/dp/0801077397

Muslims often borrow their arguments from JWs and from Unitarians like Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man” simply read the text in context to see that it is simply saying God is not fickled like mankind.

google.com/#hl=en&xhr=t&q=unitarians+books+%22God+is+not+man%22&cp=18&pq=god+is+not+man&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbm=bks&source=og&sa=N&tab=wp&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=125b73b3dd3564fe&biw=1024&bih=468

google.com/#hl=en&q=islam+%22God+is+not+man%22&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=pw&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=fa26eb184f58bc00&biw=1024&bih=468

He is the Son of God, and our Savior. The Eternal King. Every argument against His Diety doesn’t even come close to the fact that He is who He is.

whatjewsbelieve.org/explanation6.html

In the Hebrew Scriptures, however, God is One, as we read in Deuteronomy 6:4, as well as in Isaiah 44:6, where God tells us, “I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.” When Isaiah tells us that God said, “I am the first,” it means that God has no father. When Isaiah tells us that God said, “I am the last,” it means that God has no literal son. And when Isaiah tells us that God said, “Besides me there is no God,” it means that God does not share being God with any other god, or demi-god, or semi-god, or persons, and there is no trinity.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.