What are our options if we do not wish to have any more children?

Myself and my husband are currently expecting our 6th baby, we’re both 31. Financially we’re ok, our kids are all great well rounded kids and we have been truly blessed, however I really do not feel like my body could cope with another pregnancy. We fell pregnant using NFP this time and I am absolutely scared to death of falling pregnant again. My last baby was 10lbs 6 and labour was hard. I worry another pregnancy will take its toll on our marriage and myself physically. We don’t know what to do, we know contraception is against church teachings and we want to do things properly but I find myself crying at 35 weeks pregnant because I’m so worried. Please do not think we are not grateful for our beautiful children because we are, we are so thankful to God. Each pregnancy my body seems to give up a little more though, to the point that I can barely walk any distance this time. If any one has advice or can shed light on our options we would be extremely grateful.

These links should help answer your questions. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
Recommended Reading:

[LIST]
*]Problem using NFP
*]What do we do if my wife is ordered not to become pregnant?
*]Is a vasectomy permissible if you have ten kids?
*]Are there exceptions to the ban on sterilization?
*]Feeling trapped regarding birth control–what do I do?
*]Good News About Sex And Marriage: Answers To Your Honest Questions About Catholic Teaching by Christopher West
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.