What are some movies you never intend to watch?

??

:o

Brokeback Mountain.

Titanic
Salo
Anything with Twilight in the title
Anything by Roman Polanski

[quote="Gordon_Sims, post:3, topic:276353"]
Anything with Twilight in the title

[/quote]

Not even Twilight Zone: The Movie? :D

[quote="Richard320, post:2, topic:276353"]
Brokeback Mountain.

[/quote]

I bet this is on a lot of don't-watch lists!

Most of them.

I'm not a fan of movies. I find the jumping from scene to scene rather jarring, and often difficult to follow. I prefer a medium that is more seamless, e.g., novels. I also like live storytelling, mainly plays.

The only movies I see are those featuring my favorite actor. But he's currently in Safe House, which is supposedly very graphically violent, so I don't think I'll be seeing that movie.

BTW, I'm not posting this because I think that everyone should be like me. I'm only stating my personal viewpoint. Everyone else in my family loves movies.

[quote="MarcoPolo, post:5, topic:276353"]
I bet this is on a lot of don't-watch lists!

[/quote]

It's on mine.

Along with The Golden Compass.

Da Vinci Code

Twilight
Anything with Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, or Miley Cyrus.
Harry Potter
The Da Vinci Code
Space Chimps [shudder]

The DaVinci Code

Anything with Will Farrell. I know a lot of people think he’s hilarious, but I think he’s asinine. (No, I didn’t even like stranger than fiction)

Da vinci code, I seldom watch tv anyway.

Brokeback Mountain
Human Centipede
Any of the SAW movies
The DaVinci Code
The Golden Compass

I might watch some of the Twilight stuff just for the heck of it :D. I skimmed through the first one, the leading lady is a very poor actor :cool:

Robert downey Jr. Sherlock Holmes

Avatar or anything form James Cameron

Dark Knight Rises

A Nightmare on Elm Street Remake
Fright Night Remake
Footloose Remake
The Exorcist (seen bits and pieces, but will never watch the entire thing because it freaks me out)
The Spider Man Remake
The Saw sequels (I wish I could unsee the first one, very sick stuff; I watched the first one because I was hanging out with people and someone else drove so when they all decided on watching it I felt stuck, should have called a cab)
Halloween Remake
Any of the Twilight movies

Da Vinci Code and Twilight are not doing well. :smiley:

[quote="Richard320, post:2, topic:276353"]
Brokeback Mountain.

[/quote]

Rather stupidly, I watched this out of curiosity. I live on a horse farm and love beautiful nature scenery, so I thought to myself, "Mountains and cowboys--I'm sure I'll like something about this movie."

I hated it. I'm not homophobic. I will admit to kind of liking "My Beautiful Laundrette" years ago. I just actually hated this movie. For all its well crafted cinematography, I thought the story line was thin, forced, and more political than meaningful.

[quote="KevinAK, post:14, topic:276353"]
Robert downey Jr. Sherlock Holmes

Avatar or anything form James Cameron

Dark Knight Rises

[/quote]

Noooooooooooooooooooooo! :D
I agree with you on Avatar its pretty silly. Haven't seen Cameron's other films except for Terminator 1&2. I love the Terminators but they do have a lot of immoral stuff in them so I see why you would avoid them.

I am guessing your a fan of the Sherlock Holmes books :).

Clueless on the Dark Knight Rises though, I can't wait to see that. :bounce:

Pretty much any remake of an original movie I’ve seen.

All of the Twilight movies…although I’ve seen bits and pieces of the first film that happened to be showing while I was waiting to do something.

The Exorcist

Brokeback Mountain

Most horror movies…I just don’t like the genre

[quote="SGTTOM, post:18, topic:276353"]
Noooooooooooooooooooooo! :D
I agree with you on Avatar its pretty silly. Haven't seen Cameron's other films except for Terminator 1&2. I love the Terminators but they do have a lot of immoral stuff in them so I see why you would avoid them.

I am guessing your a fan of the Sherlock Holmes books :).

Clueless on the Dark Knight Rises though, I can't wait to see that. :bounce:

[/quote]

Fan of the Sherlock Holmes books -- but not necessarily bothered when "liberties" are taken. I love the new BBC series which places Holmes in a modern setting. I just don't think the RDJ films look that well made. I was dragged to the theatre to see the first one, but I Ifell asleep.

I think Dark Knight is over rated(loved Batman Begins) and I don't have a lot of optism for the new film. I may watch it on DVD eventually.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.