What are the chances that a Catholic convert may find a spouse?

What are the chances that a Catholic convert may find a spouse?

Which would be easier - conversion to Catholicism by one’s own free will without any thought about marriage or finding a mate, or conversion to Catholicism by marriage? The former is about converting to Catholicism because you genuinely agree with the doctrines, while the latter is about converting to Catholicism because your future spouse is Catholic.

I feel the latter may be easier than the former, if a person emphasizes family life as being more important than faith. The former may be easier than the latter, if a person is single and wishes to remain single, celibate, and chaste forever. Or maybe, the person has to try to find a spouse who is a faithful, *practicing *Catholic too?

???

I think the chances of a Catholic convert finding a spouse is as good as anyone else’s chances.

If a convert is looking for a devout, practicing Catholic and cannot find one at his/her Parish there is always:

[LIST=1]
*]catholicmatch.com/
*]avemariasingles.com/
*]catholicsingles.com/
*]catholicmingle.com/
*]catholicsoulmates.com
*]catholicdatingforfree.com/
[/LIST]

ncregister.com/daily-news/a-look-at-online-dating-for-catholics-benefits-but-also-risks

So I would say that a practicing Catholic can find someone.

God Bless.

My sentiment exactly.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.