What are the odds

What are the odds of bumping into a stranger somewhere and striking up a conversation about CAF, only to find out you’ve communicated several times on the site?

Also, has it happened to anyone?

Wow, that is pretty cool! I hope you were kind to each other on CAF. :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly. So far 96 views of this posting and your the only reply.

I think my question about the odds have been answered.

I’m still trying to figure out the odds…

:smiley:

I have a friend who is also on CAF. I know his screen name, but he doesn’t know mine. He’s been trying to figure it out. He almost got me once. He had the right thread, but he wrong poster. :smiley:

Thats a fun one. I wonder how many people are talking (writing) to one another on CAF that they in fact actually know personally “in the flesh”, but neither party realizes it. :eek:

Hmm. I’m not sure I want to know. :slight_smile:

I’ve thought about it before. I’ve never met anyone else who has said that they come here and post. There are things that I feel comfortable saying here that I probably wouldn’t say if I knew that people knew it was me posting.

Well, since you posted this, he might find out now since he can connect that information that you’ve provided with his situation. :stuck_out_tongue:

You might have just blown your cover.

To the OP:
Even though I have not, and don’t know the odds, I wouldn’t mind meeting up with some people from here in real life and start a new friendship from a forum centered around Christ. I think it’s almost poetic.

I doubt it. He’s so busy right now he hasn’t been on the forum. It probably won’t even see this thread. I told him about a thread I saw that I knew he would have a lot to say about and he hasn’t been to it yet. It’s been several days. If he’s too busy to check that one I hope he’s too busy to see this one.:smiley:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.