What are the specific sacramental blessings of marriage

I can name the 7 gifts and 12 fruits of the Holy Spirit.

What are the specific, sacramental blessings of marriage?
Where can I find a list that names these specific, sacramental blessings of marriage

From Gaudium et Spes 48 (Vatican II):Authentic married love is caught up into divine love and is governed and enriched by Christ’s redeeming power and the saving activity of the Church, so that this love may lead the spouses to God with powerful effect and may aid and strengthen them in the sublime office of being a father or a mother. For this reason Christian spouses have a special sacrament by which they are fortified and receive a kind of consecration in the duties and dignity of their state. By virtue of this sacrament, as spouses fulfil their conjugal and family obligation, they are penetrated with the spirit of Christ, which suffuses their whole lives with faith, hope and charity. Thus they increasingly advance the perfection of their own personalities, as well as their mutual sanctification, and hence contribute jointly to the glory of God.

vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_const_19651207_gaudium-et-spes_en.html

Vico, thanks. This is a pretty good explanation of what I am looking for. What makes these blessings different from the “suffuses their whole lives with faith, hope and charity” with the suffused faith, hope and charity that comes with a consecrated religious?

Are there any fruits or gifts distinct to marriage as distinct from religious life?

Each sacrament brings an increase of habitual grace plus a particular actual grace specific to that sacrament. Habitual grace, causes a state of holiness. Actual grace is granted by God for the performance of a good action for the duration of the action itself. Since the various vocations (bishops, piests, deacons, those in the consecrated life, those in the married life, and the single) require different actions specific to their lives, the actual graces given by God are different for each situation.

Marriage is a sacrament. What are the specific sacramental graces that accompany the sacrament of Marriage?

How are these fruits distinct from the fruits of any other sacramental state of life that is a covenant?

Where is the list?

Seems to me that we have an underdeveloped theology of marriage. But then again, what do I know.

There is no list, since the gifts help in everything regarding matrimony, if you could put one together it would be endless.

“It perfects natural love, it confirms an indissoluble union, and sanctifies both man and wife.” – Conc. Trid. Sess., XXIV, qtd. in Pope Pius XI, Casti Connubii, no. 38.

To give you more context:

1. “These,” says St. Augustine, “are all the blessings of matrimony on account of which matrimony itself is a blessing; offspring, conjugal faith and the sacrament.”[10]

…]

1. These, then, are the elements which compose the blessing of conjugal faith: unity, chastity, charity, honorable noble obedience …]

2. But this accumulation of benefits is completed and, as it were, crowned by that blessing of Christian marriage which in the words of St. Augustine we have called the sacrament, by which is denoted both the indissolubility of the bond and the raising and hallowing of the contract by Christ Himself, whereby He made it an efficacious sign of grace.

…]

1. But considering the benefits of the Sacrament, besides the firmness and indissolubility, there are also much higher emoluments …] Christ the Lord …] made it a sign and source of that peculiar internal grace by which “it perfects natural love, it confirms an indissoluble union, and sanctifies both man and wife.”[39]

yes, this is closer to what i was thinking

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.