What are you thankful to God for today?

For Sally whose funeral was yesterday .

1 Like

I’m thankful I wasn’t hurt when I blew a tire after hitting a pothole last night. I was able to pull into a lighted area just off the main road and put on the spare.

2 Likes

I’m thankful that I woke up last night during a low sugar attack instead of remaining asleep and going into a coma.

3 Likes

For supportive friends :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Thank you, Lord!!!

1 Like

For salvation .

1 Like

I’m thankful for a good night’s sleep, the coffee I drink in the morning, the food I had for breakfast, the smile from my wife, and the Love of our Lord!

For @catholic03 who has just reminded me to be thankful for the pot of coffee I’m enjoying .

2 Likes

For the beautiful warm heavy rain today,the lush garden,insects,spiders there in ,all the little surprises and lessons to be found there daily.
Thank you God! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks be to God :pray:

2 Likes

For a good night’s sleep .

1 Like

Yes, I had a great night’s sleep, too. Thank you, Lord!

1 Like

For my 2 year old believing it is still Valentine’s day, and waking up to continuously wish everyone a happy Valentine’s Day and giving extra hugs.

1 Like

For silence

1 Like

For the beautiful spookyness of fog.

1 Like

The Eucharist. Confession. My brother’s family being in town. Seeing my nephew. Three Churches with open doors every day, and one with multiple daily devotions.

2 Likes

My parish family, my grandchildren’s smiles and hugs, my loving wife, and for a beautiful mass this morning.

1 Like

For family, for health care professionals, for Our Church, for all Catholic Clergy-Seminarians-Consecrated Religious, for God’s love and metcy.

2 Likes

For waking up today.

2 Likes

For getting through my physical…and waiting for the test results :grimacing:

2 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.