What are you thankful to God for today?

For a flexible schedule and the ability to stay home or go out when I choose to.

4 Likes

My life and my Catholic Faith. That our state will be having a Pro Life Ammendment on the ballot Nov. 3rd.

5 Likes

For another day to start over again,that family are all well,that small stresses have dissipated…and that we might have a thundystorm…:smiley:

4 Likes

For the beautiful day and quiet time I’ve had.

6 Likes

For the blessings of my parish and it’s parishioners.

4 Likes

It was a beautiful fall day. I went for a few walks with my dog and saw images of fall on the houses.

I am also grateful that God made our parsley and basil grow and my husband made dinner. Spagetti gravy…yum I am so grateful for my husband and God please keep him safe and healthy. 34 years together!

4 Likes

It’s starting to get colder here. I’m thankful for blankets.

7 Likes

For ALL life that God gives & that I am Pro Life from Conception to Natural death and that I can share this with so many here and every where. That I have a crockpot full of chili makings that will cook all night & be ready in the morning. That we have such a Faith FILLED Priest and that he gives us the TRUTH of what the Catholic Church teaches. For ALL Catholic Clergy, Consecrated Religious, Seminarians and those discerning Religious vocations. For Autumn coming in soon. For every person who has ever come into my life.

4 Likes

I am thankful that God forgives.

7 Likes

I am also thankful God forgives and so does CAF
They both understand grief.

4 Likes

I am grateful for my husband and his hugs.

4 Likes

I am grateful that I got to see my oldest grandson (15 years) make his Confirmation this evening although I couldn’t be there in person. It was streamed on a 3 hour delay from his parish. Originally his class was to be confirmed in April which got delayed due to COVID. The diocese was undergoing changes during the summer and a new bishop was installed. Due to backlogs the bishop granted permission for the pastor of this parish to confer the sacrament. So for a good part of my evening I listened to the Confirmation ceremony and the Mass. I am feeling blessed that my family is celebrating the love of the Trinity, the Catholic faith and our relationship to it all.

3 Likes

A steak dinner

3 Likes

That I have a sleep mask bc I’m sensitive to light while sleeping.

That some jeans I thought I didn’t like are quite comfortable

Cold water and Advil

That the thermal cup lid I couldn’t find anywhere was sitting on my desk.

2 Likes

I’m thankful for the 98 kids that were confirmed yesterday in our parish. Two beautiful Masses and a Blessed day!

4 Likes

I am so thankful God helped me find Catholic Forums! Yay!!!

6 Likes

That God granted a favorable answer to my prayers and the prayers of those here for me that my back pain has improved and that I didn’t have to go to the ER,

3 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.