What are you thankful to God for today?

For an absolutely gorgeous day.

2 Likes

I’m thankful that my home is in absolute chaos right now because of my three grandkids visiting! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

SHA. I bet they are just adorable. What’s a mess when you have those sweet grand kids there. Messes can be cleaned up but those grandkids only still little for a short while.

2 Likes

Our little home where we live, the food on our table, and God giving me the strength to work hard so I was able to pay off all our debts. Not one single dime owed to anyone.

4 Likes

Praise God!!! Isn’t being debt free wonderful?!

1 Like

Yes it is. I prayed daily for Gods help to get through it all. As a long distance truck driver it took me 2 years (13,000 miles each month) but I persevered and it’s all done and over with now. Now I’m getting a local job and my wife is happy that I will be home almost every night - and so am I!

3 Likes

For being given the right words to say to someone at the right time.

3 Likes

For having our Priest back after a week of rest away that he took. For the work on our Church being finished . For me finally getting to do a sleep study next week.

1 Like

I’m thankful for my Lord and Savior and the mercy He has for us.

3 Likes

That I was able to clarify this thing the Pope said with a friend who messaged me about it (she left the Catholic Church years ago and is now member of the Assembly of God) and also our older son after he heard it on the news. It was good to be able to know what to say to each of them to clarify it. Thank you Holy Spirit for the inspiration.

2 Likes

That my husband is okay after passing out in the bathroom and hitting his head on the ceramic tile floor. Thank You, Lord, for keeping him safe.

5 Likes

I’m thankful I was at home earlier when I had a drop in blood pressure and nearly passed out.

2 Likes

Every blessing. :hugs::pray::latin_cross:

2 Likes

Oh oh. Hope your doctor is doing a full workup on you.

2 Likes

That our Catholic Church has the fullness of Truth.

2 Likes

I did lab work yesterday. I was feeling fine with my doctor’s appointment on Tuesday.

I’m thankful for my loving wife and the amazing marriage we have!

4 Likes

I’m thankful for my life and how it’s changed since I became a Catholic. Truth, peace, and love are my daily experiences since our Lord turned my life upside down and shook me up. A person as insignificant and wretched as I am in this world, and He still loves me. Thank you!

4 Likes

For our BEAUTIFUL weather. For having BBQ dinner tickets from months ago that they were only able to do today because of Covid—so I didn’t have to cook. For our son going on another job interview tomorrow and checking on another position he heard about. For our Priest giving a great homily this morning about the Pope and all of that.

2 Likes

My beautiful children. My wonderful spouse. The strength God is slowly bestowing on my heart and soul each day. My health and my families health. The food in my kitchen. A warm home to call my own. The time we have left with our sick labrador. So many things I am thankful for.

3 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.