What are you thankful to God for today?

I have the ability “still” to paint the first coat on kitchen cabinet boxes and to make new curtains for our kitchen window. Thank You Lord.

2 Likes

I’m thankful my wife and I tested negative today, and thankful my sister-in-law is not showing any symptoms.

6 Likes

I thank God for aromatherapy.

2 Likes

I thank God for prayer. It’s a tremendous gift.

3 Likes

I thank God, Our Lady, St. Joseph and St. Anthony for helping me to find my money which I lost!

3 Likes

The excellent homily our Priest gave this morning at Mass. Being able to be a sacristan and have other people step up to volunteer to be Sacristans.

2 Likes

I’m thankful for the strength Christ gives me each day. Despite my shortcomings, He is there for me.

3 Likes

I bought a box fan at a surplus sale, cover its back with a sheet of Kirby HEPA vacuum bag down to .01 micron. All are for less than $5 and my home are virus risk free.

Thanks God every day for helping me to live healthy.

3 Likes

Thankful for making it to day number 22 after a mild case of Covid 19. No fever for the past 9 days and symptom-free finally.

Doctor appt Tues. to check me out.

Deo gratias

3 Likes

I ate a nice steak for dinner. Good-tasting food is something to be thankful for.

2 Likes

I’m thankful that I’m anxious. It means I’m searching and I’m searching for God. I’m thankful for this angst.

1 Like

For a livestreamed Rosary in lockdown

1 Like

I’m thankful for the same thing.

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.