What are your favourite songs

He is my neighbor in the Hollywood Hills, and his songs are my favorite, along with French and Italian opera.

I love “Small World,” too, though my favorite John song is “Love, Look Away.” And the Brazilian songs, of course.

I have often been told that I have the most eclectic taste in music ever. I love so many songs, it’s impossible to list them. But here are a few:
One Bourbon, One Scotch and One Beer - George Thorogood and the Destroyers
Baby What I Say - Ray Charles
How High the Moon - Ella Fitzgerald
Brown Sugar - Rolling Stones
Train Kept a Rollin’ - The Yardbirds
Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash
I won’t Back Down - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
In Memory of Elizabeth Reed - The Allman Brothers
Auf Wiedersehen - Cheap Trick (and actually anything they sing - best band ever)

I could go on and on. I love music!!

Oklahomans have a great state song! Kansans also:

For right now, I’ll pick this one among modern pop/rock songs Its from 1992… For me at least, the song is enormously effective, poignant, heartbreaking in a way, but still with hope. As someone with a lot of personal trials and mistakes in my past, and who still longs for another world (in this case heaven in the next life) and tries the best I can (not always good enough, sadly) it really hits home.

I have seen Cats twice. That song still brings me to tears. Every. Single. Time.

This one’s my new favorite:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.