What company for a pilgrimage to Europe?

My wife and I plan on going on a pilgrimage to Europe this year. The problem is that we aren’t sure what company to sign up with. I wonder if anyone can especially recommend a company for such a pilgrimage? The one thing we would like to do for certain–see the Pope in Rome.

I have been on several Catholic Pilgrimages…and there only ONE I would highly recommend…

Mater Dei Tours!
Toll Free: 800-515-2632

I have never been treated so well ~ my every need like it was the only need ~ every holy site entered and explained with the utmost respect ~ a solid Catholic man ~Juan leads the Pilgrimage and always a Catholic priest accompanies each Pilgrimage. You will never be sorry with Mater Dei tours…not a large company where you get lost in the numbers! I tell you will find yourself goining with them again and again…as most of his pilgrims do! At least call him and tell him **“H Opus” **recommended him! I promise you you will not be sorry!

materdeitours.com/index.htm

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.