What dear freinds is meant by "Frgivness of Sins/"

Acts Of Apostles 13:38
Be it known therefore to you, men, brethren, that through him forgiveness of sins is preached to you: and from all the things, from which you could not be justified by the law of Moses.

3 Acts Of Apostles 26:18
To open their eyes, that they may be converted from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and a lot among the saints, by the faith that is in me.

Not really sure what you are asking.

Forgiveness of sins is the result of our repentance and turning toward God. God then embraces us and restores us to grace in the Church...

Does that help?

Peace
James

=JRKH;9884758]Not really sure what you are asking.

Forgiveness of sins is the result of our repentance and turning toward God. God then embraces us and restores us to grace in the Church...

Does that help?

Peace
James

SORRY about the FAT finger typo:blush:

1 Matthew 26:28

For this is my blood of the new testament, which shall be shed for many unto remission of sins.

2 Mark 1:4

John was in the desert baptizing, and preaching the baptism of penance, unto remission of sins.

God Bless,
Pat

This might help

catholic.com/tracts/the-forgiveness-of-sins

=mgteich;9888746]This might help

catholic.com/tracts/the-forgiveness-of-sins

:D excellent site and GREAt information,

THANKS, and wwlcome to The CAF Forum:thumbsup:

[quote="PJM, post:1, topic:301545"]
Acts Of Apostles 13:38
Be it known therefore to you, men, brethren, that through him forgiveness of sins is preached to you: and from all the things, from which you could not be justified by the law of Moses.

3 Acts Of Apostles 26:18
To open their eyes, that they may be converted from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and a lot among the saints, by the faith that is in me.

[/quote]

Just saying Hi

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.