What do I do about bad thoughts?

Hi I am having trouble with my thought. In my head for some reason F*** *** god is playing over and over. I know I do not really feel this way. But at the same time I really feel bad about them to the point that I hesitate to go to communion even though I go to confession. The thought will not go away. Am I going to hell for these thoughts and how do I get rid of them. Please Help me.

Hi I am having trouble with my thought. In my head for some reason F*** *** god is playing over and over. I know I do not really feel this way. But at the same time I really feel bad about them to the point that I hesitate to go to communion even though I go to confession. The thought will not go away. Am I going to hell for these thoughts and how do I get rid of them. Please Help me.

The following link should help answer your question. If you have any further questions, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:

What about my bad thoughts?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.