What do I do about my fear of Confession?

Hi,
I’m 17 years old and for what feels like forever, I’ve struggled with masturbation. At first I didn’t know it was wrong, but by time I learned how serious it was, I was more or less “addicted” to it. I confessed the sin about 2 years ago and was able quit up until recently when I fell back into it. I obviously feel terrible and I am trying to stop.
I want to go to confession to be absolved of my sin, but I’m nervous about it. I’m not afraid of telling the priest what I’ve done, I’ve been there before. And I’m not afraid of God being angry because he already knows and I’ve already “talked” to him. What I’m nots worried about is the other people who will be at the church when I go. The only place I’ve ever been to confession outside of before first communion and confirmation has been at my school. I attend a Catholic high school and during advent and lent, we have priests come to hear confessions. This is where I was able to confess the first time.
My church has confessions at 3:00 on Saturdays and I’m almost always working at that time. I know that I’ll have the opportunity for confession in December, but I feel like I would be waiting too long as I have been told masturbation is a mortal sin and needs to be confessed as soon as possible.
My real problem here is that I don’t want to go to confession at my own church and honestly can’t most Saturdays. There’s no other church I know of to go to, but I also don’t think I should be waiting until December to deal with this.
Do you have any advice about what I should do? I’ll be totally honest and say I have no idea what God wants me to be doing, but I want to do what he wants.
Thank you for any help you can provide.

These links should give you the guidance you need for regular confession of this sin and for overcoming it. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:
What do I do if I’m scared of confession?

How can I cope with my fear of Confession?
How does one discern the morality of habitual sin?
How specific in confession?
Specific Questions About Masturbation
List of Catholic Websites for Battling Impurity

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.