What Do These Secular Symbols Mean?

There are so many secular symbols out there. I’ve seen this stuff on bumper stickers and t-shirts, and wonder what the significance is. What do these things mean?

http://www.thecheapplace.com/product_images/b/548/1205__54107.jpg

Isn’t this something to do with some brand of sneakers or something?
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4oB3dKUqziN8i7Qn8_njrtVaDddjiauo4YAmPxvAYgoihV1TT

There are a bunch more, but I’ve wondered about these the most.

-Tim-

The first one is a filthy symbol for how and where those fingers might be inserted into a female body…

The second one is a brand of shoe (that’s all as far as I know)

I don’t know what search you did :stuck_out_tongue: but in my search it said “shocker”:angel1:

I am embarrassed that I may know the second:o

Dolce and Gabbana?

The shocker, also known colloquially as “two in the pink, one in the stink”

From Wikipedia

That’s disgusting.

Yes…as I said in the original reply. Sorry…he wanted to know.

And…No it is not Dolce & Gabbana. It is “DC” brand skateboard shoes, clothing, etc…

P.S. If I saw any strange symbols on my kids skateboards, cars, etcc I sure would want to know. I hope that is not the case with the OP, but I suspect that it is.

They are Masonic symbols ushering in the NWO :eek:

Ok not really.

:eek:White paper white paper!

Yes, here is the DC logo
famouslogos.us/dc-logo/

Here is Dolce and Gabbana logo
famouslogos.us/dolce-gabbana-logo/

No doubt!

…these kids today…grumble grumble…

I remember a long time ago seeing a giant logo for the “Wu Tang Clan” rap group on the back window of a POS car, staring at it, and all of a sudden “getting” it! Talk about a shocker…

In the US Army, my unit was putting the first symbol on some of their gear. It’s to memorialize FOB Shocker, which was hit hard by a group we are not allowed to identify as Iranians the day before the FOB was supposed to be handed off to the Iraqi Army.

I am rather glad that I didn’t know :smiley:

I’ve seen the first symbol on bumper stickers, and based on the type of cars and the looks of the people driving them, didn’t think it was the symbol for the National Association of Morgtage Brokers or something like that.

Thanks everyone.

-Tim-

The first one falls in the category of, “Things You Didn’t Think You’d Learn from a Catholic Website…”

The second one is Dolce & Gabbana. The first one I don’t know.

I thought the bottom was “Detective Comics.”

:wink:

:

:smiley: I guess it could :smiley:

:rotfl:

I know… I shouldn’t laugh. But… .hey. :whistle:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.