What do we know about Our Lady of the Roses?

How much do we know about the apparitions of Our Lady of the Roses? Has they been disapproved? I’m writing a short paper on Paoe Paul VI, and this topic came up…people with evidence that he was betrayed and replaced by an “impostor” Pope, etc… And they have the evidence to support their opinions, so it’s that much harder to just dismiss what they’re saying. But then again, some of the claims/quotes strike me as being very odd. I can’t tell how much of this stuff is true, and how much of it isn’t. They certainly could just be all Satanic apparitions in disguise, attempting to mislead the faithful…but then there’s the miracles…and it’s confusing. Has the Church officially declared anything about the valididty of these visions? :ehh:

Here’s three of the websites that I was scanning through.
Let me know what you all think. Any help here would be appreciated.
tldm.org/misc/FAQ.htm
tldm.org/News3/impostor.htm
roses.org/directives/direct50.htm

rubbish

apparitions.org/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marian_apparitions

I’m not even sure these two pages will give you such info, but, maybe they can provide what the Church goes by & what She does not. …Look to the Vatican site or newadvent.com, maybe?

This is not a Church approved thing…and we are not allowed to have discussions on non-approved apparitions. It would be wisest to follow suit. Go here to see which are approved and which are not…

www.apparitions.org

Christ is risen…truly he is risen!
Shoshana

Our Lady of La Salette Pray for us!! Pray against anything that would detract from your Son Jesus Christ! Pray Pray Pray!!

I address a pressing appeal to the earth: I call upon the true disciples of God living and reigning in the heavens; I call upon the true imitators of Christ made man, the only and true savior of men; I call upon my children, my true devotees, those who have given themselves to me so that I may guide them to my divine Son, those whom I carry so to speak in my arms, those who have lived by my spirit; finally I call upon the Apostles of the last times, the faithful disciples of Jesus Christ who have lived in a contempt for the world and for themselves, in poverty and in humility, in contempt and in silence, in prayer and in mortification, in chastity and in union with God, in suffering and unknown to the world. It is time that they go out and come to enlighten the earth. Go, and show yourselves as my dear children; I am with you and in you, provided that your faith be the light which enlightens you in these days of woe. May your zeal render you like the starving for the glory and honor of Jesus Christ. Fight, children of light, you the small number who can see; for behold the time of times, the end of ends.’ Our Lady of La Salette

Will the real Blessed Mother please stand up?

Alright, cool. Thanks for the links. The Church has given its disapproval of these apparitions. That’s good to know. Makes things much less confusing for my paper. Thanks again! :slight_smile:

"They certainly could just be all Satanic apparitions in disguise, attempting to mislead the faithful....but then there's the miracles....and it's confusing. Has the Church officially declared anything about the valididty of these visions? :ehh:"

Remember Satin was an Angel, before he disobay and was cast out of heaven. He has the power to do mircles in order to deceave.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.