what do you think about this?

Hello all,

Has anyone heard of, or does anyone believe that the “darkness is closing in?” That is a statement that was made to me by a devout Catholic that I am close to. So, I went looking around for some information on this. I, myself, do believe that the world is in a most terribly sinful state right now, but was not aware that there was a term for it. I found this link, which seems to be skeptical concerning the contents, but does explain a Marian message regarding the darkness. Can anyone help with my understanding of this? I guess I want to know if anyone else believes that the darkness is closing in, and is that what this website is speaking of.
watch.pair.com/marian.html#intro
Thanks,
Sherilo

The Three Days of Darkness is part of private revelation - not required for our belief or sanctity. If you do a forum search on it you should find threads discussing it.
JPII stated on many occasions we were in the end times, but we should never be afraid…

cukierski.net/threedaysofdarkness.html

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.