What do you want for Christmas?

I am dealing with cancer ( yes pray ), and frankly I am not following the threads very well due to tiredness. So, here is a light thread that even I can understand. So, pray that Jesus supplies the following books, gifts.

Theological Dictionary of the Old Testament, Volummes 1-15 set Edited By: G.

Johannes Botterweck, Helmer Ringgren, Heinz-Josef Fabry

Theological Lexicon Set of the New Testament Edited By: Ceslas Spicq

Analytical Key to the Old Testament on CD-ROM or 4 volume set By: John Joseph Owens

Theological Lexicon of the Old Testament Biddle, Mark E.; Jenni, Ernst

Stone Edition Tanach

Jewish Study Bible

The Complete Parallel Bible with the Apocryphal/Deuterocanonical Books: New Revised Standard Version BL Revised English Bible BL New American Bible BL New Jerusalem Bible

The Parallel Apocrypha
Greek · Douay-Rheims · King James Version · New Revised Standard Version · New American Bible · New Jerusalem Bible · Today’s English Version · The Holy Bible by Ronald Knox ISBN13: 9780195284447

Daniel, I am so sorry to hear of your cancer, but I love the way you said “dealing” as opposed to “suffering”. Hope your treatment all goes well, and you shall be in my prayers.

As for Christmas, I want a laptop, surely Santa can fit that in his sleigh hehehehe

i know where your coming from my friend, My brother has liver cancer. i will pray for you, and pray that you get one of your desired gifts for Christmas! God bless you, and know that Jesus comforts all of us in our time of need. do you know what i want for Christmas? 2 things, the recovery of my brother, and the conversion of just 1 jw to see the truth that is Jesus Christ. That is all i want.

I’ll pray for you Daniel… You can count on that. I know you already know this but… Jesus will never let you down. Just as we, every brother and sister you have here in the CAF, will never let you down. I can assure you that every poster that gets to read this will pray for you. :smiley:

I’ll pray for your brother as well Marilena… :thumbsup:

As for a Christmas wish… I wish Christmas would be celebrated freely everywhere. I pity our Christian brethren in the United States… Not even allowed to play the Nativity trailer. Such discrimination… So much for freedom of speech huh? :frowning:

Best wishes and prayers this Christmas, Daniel.

For me, it has begun…the request that I provide a list of things I want to be given for Christmas. I never know the answer. My poor relatives struggle with my basic unhelpfulness that way. I’m glad you know what you want!

Of course, there are always a few outrageously expensive items I might like, but I have trouble in the under $100 category.

World peace :smiley: :thumbsup:

And a great smudgeproof lipstick :wink:

Seriously Daniel, you are in my prayers :gopray2:

My wish for Christmas is for our troops to come home safely, for Daniel to overcome his cancer, and for all the folks on these forums to have a safe and very happy holiday season.

… and for myself I wish that my wife and kids can experience the miracle of conversion (and return) to our faith…

My gift for you Daniel is introducing you to our Maronite-Catholic St. Charbel who healed, by Jesus’ power, a 19 year-old guy from cancer a month ago. Please do ask for his intercession.

catholicdoors.com/prayers/english/p00560.htm

As to me, i want anything Jesus has in store for me. :gopray: and peace to the world, and conversion of sinners. I also pray that Isaiah 29:17 comes true as soon as possible.

I want this baby OUT!!! :smiley:

And for good health and happiness for all during this time of celebration of the Incarnation of the God of the universe as a tiny little baby too… :gopray2:

Tammy, congrats in advance… having kids (not the actual birth process-that’s painful) is the greatest joy we have ever known (we have 3… all grown now).

Enjoy them while they are young they grow up much too fast.

Tammy may the little one, be on time for a 2006 write off.

Congrats.

I want an old man bobblehead…

http://www.fadtoys.com/celebrity/movies/christmas-story-old-man-lg.jpg

For those who are fans of the movie “A Christmas Story” you will understand.

God bless,
Jon

I want my wireless card to start working in Linux so I can get online at home again. I also want a job. :smiley:

Someone to show me how to change the time on my radio alarm clock now that the clocks have gone back an hour!!

Daniel, will keep you in my daily prayers

I would like to add to my list.

I truly do wish that my brother, who has lapsed from his faith, wakes up, and comes back Home, bringing with him his 3 daughters.

They haven’t been baptised anywhere. :frowning:

His wife isn’t religious at all.

My nieces are 7, 5, and 14 months.

My brother still comes to Mass sometimes with my family and me, to special events such as my son’s First Eucharist etc, and he still knows what to do (funny how it is like riding a bike).

I just pray that one day his children will see the Truth, if their parents don’t.

Daniel, I will keep you in my prayers. Heavenly Father, bless your servent Daniel. Free him from all his bodily afflictions. Bless him with good health. I ask this in the name of Your Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, in union with You and the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever, amen.:love:

Praying for you, buddy. St. Peregrine, walk with Daniel on this journey through the dark valley and be his companion and guide.

The only thing I want is the one thing I can’t have right now, to visit my kids and grandkids. There is nothing I need that you would buy in a store or on-line.

I will pray for you Daniel. :gopray: I will pray to St. Peregrine and St. Antonio María Claret so that they can also pray for you also.

My brother also has cancer so we’ve been praying many Rosaries for him.

Thank you so much. I will also pray :gopray: for you to have a very merry Christmas.
I’m not saying “happy holidays” at all this season. :smiley: Never said it, never will.

I will pray for your family for their return to the Catholic Church. My brother, sister & bro-in-law are also away from the faith as they are now Protestant. And the rest of my in-laws are also away from the Church and not in any faith at all. Please pray for them? :gopray: I will also pray to St. Monica for the conversion of your family.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.